The South Jersey Shore is a coastal region in the state of New Jersey. This area is packed with family friendly locations and attractions, from amusement parks and zoos to boat rides and arcades. It is a great place to visit with the whole family once schools let out for the summer.
Here are some of the must see attraction when visiting South Jersey Shore:
· Fantasy Island Park is a child’s wonderland full of games and rides for children of all ages. It even has a carousel.
· Popcorn Park Zoo is a rescue shelter for all types of exotic and domestic animals. Visit to see the animals like lions and bears. There are also aquatic creatures like turtles.
· Be a pirate. Search for treasure and fight sea battles on The Sea Gypsy II with the Jersey Shore Pirates.
· Visit the Atlantic City Aquarium at the Historic Gardener's Basin waterfront for a chance to view and interact with 100 varieties of marine life.
· Get out of the house and away from technology to experience the wonders of nature. Cedar Creek offers canoeing, kayak and camping adventures for the entire family.
· Head to Cape May peninsula to have a water adventure. Take a watcher boat out onto the water to get a closer look at dolphins, humpback whales, fin back whales and sea birds.
These are just some of the many attractions at the South Jersey Shore, which makes it such a great family vacation destination whether you have toddlers or teenagers.